Basic 基本套餐, Full 大套餐
¥268.00 – ¥468.00
2021 Clean Challenge #1 Intro: This challenge loops around the south of our area taking in the fantastic Qianniugang / Daming Mountain South Accent. The Accent is 1100m + making it one of the longest uninterrupted climbs in the region. It winds its way along streams, through bamboo forests, tea plantation, rice terraces, the odd village and up to the top of the satellite station on the top of the mountain. Its described as “a world class truly epic climb” and we concur :)!
Challenge entry at bottom of page
· 东部魔鬼线 – 路况良好的有趣小径，适合25c+轮胎
· Warming uphttps://www.strava.com/segments/19025407?filter=overall
A gentle mid-length climb to get the legs warmed up. Note that vans will not park at the finish this time! Ride on through the village until you get to a large carpark on the left.
370m elevation over 8.6Km. 4% average gradient.
· Curly mullet
Relaxed little climb that gets progressively less relaxed. Finishes just before the start of the next segment, so be sure to take a breather.
175m elevation gain over 5.2km. 3.4% average gradient.
· 里畈 to top
Hors categorie-type fun. This is the big one- a long climb through walnut orchards to the very top of “Damingshan”.
Just under 1100m elevation gain over 25km. 4.3% average gradient.
· JR’s pain cave
In case you thought a 25km climb wasn’t challenging, we’ve added a segment within a segment. “JR’s pain cave” is a short, sharp climb starting at the end of the last village on the back route up Damingshan and finishing at the junction with the main route.
150m elevation gain over 2km. 7.6% average gradient, 20% max.
· Noodle stop to Anhui
From the Damingshan turnoff to the arch at the Zhejiang/Anhui border. Flat enough for drafting and team tactics. Occasionally, anyway.
500m elevation gain over 11.5km. Rolling terrain.
Please understand these rides are not professional races but small scale amateur cycling challenges. To maximize social fun and minimize stupid behaviour points are given for various challenging segments. The rest of the day is meant to be spent riding and chatting in groups. Cool refreshments provided on-route along with a few fun awards. Please be realistic, these are not aimed at the beginner and are demanding, in amazing but challenging landscapes. 请知悉以上骑行活动为小型业余骑行挑战活动，并非专业赛事。为了增加乐趣，减少荒唐行为，我们对各种具有挑战性的路段设置分数。除去这些夺分路段，希望大家能聊聊天、骑骑车，友好又愉快。路线沿途我们讲提供解暑饮料和一些有趣的小奖励。不过各位初学者们，清醒一点，路线虽然令人赞不绝口，但骑行要求同样很高，初学者们请谨慎报名。
If we have serious weather or health warnings it will be delayed.
Please see the photo gallery for photos from last years event.
Will we go to the top of the mountain this year.
Please read the below waiver and make sure anyone else you also are signing up for also reads it. You will be asked to sign a copy before the event.
Statement of 2021 DirtyClean Cycling event @sanyang
1. I myself voluntarily enter 2021 Dirty cycling event and all related activities (hereinafter referred to as “the Event”). I hereby confirm that I have the capacity for civil conduct and liability to participate in the Cycling Event, and have obtained consent from my guardian(s);
2. I hereby confirm that I have fully understood and agreed to abide by all regulations, rules, prescripts, requirements stipulated and measures assumed by the Organizing Committee 2021 Dirty Cycling Event(s) (here in after referred to as “the Organizers”);
3. I hereby pledge that I have had a physical check-up conducted by a qualified medical institution and then self-evaluated based on its physical check-up report. I confirm that I am physically and mentally fit for the Cycling Event, and I am prepared for participation in the Cycling Event. I pledge that I will assume all possible risks arising from or in connection with participation in the Cycling Event (including but not limited to possible risk of casualty resulted from the Cycling Event);
4. I confirm that I will be solely liable for, and hereby exempt the Organizers from, any and all personal injury, partial or permanent disability, death, medical treatments or hospitalization expenses, property damage, theft or property loss of any form resulted from my participation in the Cycling Event or occurring in the entire duration of my participation in the Cycling Event. The Organizers shall assume no liability of compensation in any form;
5. I hereby grant permission to the Organizers and their designated media to utilize my appearance, name, voice and other personal information without charge for the publicity and promotion;
6. I will provide the Organizers with my ID card/passport and certificate to verify my personal identity and eligibility to participate. I guarantee the ID card/passport and certificate submitted is true and valid. I will be solely liable for any untrue information submitted. In such circumstances the Organizers may refuse to grant eligibility of participation, and the paid entry fee is not refunded;
7. I pledge to enter and compete in my own name. I will not transfer my eligibility of participation and the bib obtained after entry to any other person in any form. I shall be liable for any and all consequences resulted from such transfer;
8. I agree to not deliberately damage, change or mask my bib number before and during the Cycling Event. I will abide by the dressing code. The Organizers reserve the rights to cancel my eligibility of participation if I fail to do so;
9. I agree to obey requirements from Cycling Event staffs during the Cycling Event;
10. I will quit willingly the competition if I do not finish the Cycling Event before cut-off time, become physical discomfort or face any unexpected incident occurring on the track. I am solely liable for any and all consequences if I insist not to quit in such circumstances;
11. I agree to accept the on-site first aid provided by the Organizers during the Cycling Event, and I shall bear the expenses by myself for any medical treatment that occurs in hospital and so on;
12. I accept the personal accident insurance provided by the Organizers, and I confirm that I have understood and accepted the terms and conditions of the insurance policy.
13. The above information has been read attentively and understood fully by myself, my guardian(s), the custodian or the legal representative of the juvenile, and I/the legal representative confirm all the information and take relevant legal liability.
(This statement shall be signed by the legal representative for anyone under 18 years old.)
Please note we have sold out our old rooms for the 10th April Weekend for the Clean Challenge. Our new houses might be up and running, people might cancel and there are now some nice other local nonjiale in the area we can help you book. Please email us on email@example.com if you would like further info, state your contact details and how many rooms / people you are interested to book for and any other requirements. We will get back in touch with you. Thanks, Wildhomestay Team.
Basic 基本套餐, Full 大套餐