Its very easy to get here by Train, Self Drive, Public Bus and flights
The train is very easy, convinent and nice. Our local bullet train station is called Sanyang 三阳. It is 7km away from us which takes 15 minutes to drive. Tickets sell out early especially during holiday or weekend periods. Also tickets get released a few day before their departure date as well as last minute. You can book on Ctrip or directly through the railways website. Search for 三阳.
If you cannot find tickets to Sanyang due to them being sold out or not fitting your schedule then:
A. Look for trains that stop at Sanyang and try to buy a ticket for She County, Tunxi or Jixi North which are further on than Sanyang. Get off at Sanyang. They allocate a certain number of seats to different staitions.
B. Go to She County, Tunxi or Jixi North and get a taxi to us. These stations are all about an hours taxi ride away which costs 200-300 RMB.
C. Get a ticket past us to Huangshan or She County and then a ticket from there back to Sanyang (7 to 10 minutes).
Generally our guests have not had problem getting bikes on bullet trains if they are packed in bike bags.
Trip.com | English Shanghai to Sanyang
Trip.com | Chinese Shanghai to Sanyang
Train web site | Chinese
Driving Here & Away
It’s very easy to drive nearby as we are 7km from the Sanyang G56 motorway exit! Driving Instructions
From Shanghai / Hangzhou
Check the above Apple / Google / Baidu map links.
Depending on traffic get yourself to Hangzhou along the G60 or S12/S13.
Hit the G25 / Hangzhou ring road and go west on it until the G56. Look out for signs to Huangshan.
Go west along the G56 and get off at the Sanyang Exit. It is very easy to miss this exit!!! Its signposted a few KM beforehand. 50m before the exit you will pass through an unused security check / toll booth with a big Baijiu / wine sign on it. Take the right just after it.
Go east along the S324 for 1km or so. Turn left – just after a bridge / by a big red sign. You will see a brown sign in front saying Wildhomestay / YingChuan. Follow the road 5km or so to Yinchuan village.
Park in the below parking area just before you enter Yingchuan Village:
From the parking its a short walk up to the houses. Please try to park at the front of the village in P1. There might be a space in P2 or P3. Alternatively ask the locals while there. Follow arrow signs with “W” on them. These will lead you to the cafe. Houses marked with a “H” denote our houses.
- P1 = Parking 1
- P2 = Parking 2
- P3 = Parking 3
- M = Mosaic House
- B = Big House
- Y = Yoga House
- S = Stream House
- C = Wildcafe
- B = Wildcycles
- K1 = Playhouse
- K2 = Playground
- L1 = Activity Fields
Taxi’s to Wildhomestay & Around
We regularly use the below local drivers to ferry us around. Contact them directly or wechat us to book for you.
Name | Phone | Number Plate | Car Type
洪绍星 | 18855959417 | 皖J93771 | 面包车 Van
洪水利 | 18255996123 | 皖JPW573 | 面包车 Van
Taxi’s are also available also outside the train station and by the bus station. Ask in the cafe to help you orgainze a taxi back to the train station or somewhere else.
Recommended Price (for local minivan)
- Sanyang Town, Bus station, Motorway Exit to us: 30-40 RMB
- Daming pickup or drop off: 120 RMB
- She County / Huangshan City: 200-250 RMB
- Hangzhou Pickup: 600 RMB
- Minivans are simple, 4 people can fit in or 3 people / 3 bikes.
Helpful Note & Translation
Most drivers speak zero English. Pass them this message if you have trouble communicating with them! Also, wechat wildhomestay if issues.
Please take me to Yingchuan. From Sanyang we will pay you 35 rmb for the ride.
You will pass through a few small villages and 10 minutes or less you will be at ours.
Private Bus to Here & Away
We can organize private buses from 8 seats up to 33 seats from Shanghai. Please contact us for more details.
It’s easy enough getting a public bus to our place. They leave approx 5 times a day from Shanghai Nan Zhan, South train station long-distance bus station，666 Shi Long Road. You will be dropped you off on the highway 15 minutes taxi ride to our place. Travel time is 4 hours with 1 pee stop.
Follow these instructions WeChat us your dates and travel times. You can buy the ticket at www.piao.962168.com . The price is about 130 RMB person one way. Bikes can go in the underneath baggage section and they might charge you an extra 20-40 RMB per bike.
1. Get yourself to bus station 20 minutes before departure. Go to this machine in the main waiting hall.
2. Press the mobile phone looking icon and type in number we give you and it will print your ticket.
3. Go through normally to counter 2 and get on your bus. There is a coffee cake shop in the waiting hall and place to buy drinks.
4. Get on the bus and show the driver this note.
司机先生你好，我要在三阳下车。请到站时提醒我下车，谢谢你的帮助。Dear Driver, please drop me off at She County, San Yang at the petrol station. I’ve never been there so please remember and please show get me when we arrive. Thanks for your help.
It’s express way all the way. You go towards Hangzhou and then on G56 towards Huangshan.
5. The driver will stop at the petrol station on the highway.
6. If you have gotten us to organize a driver (30-40 rmb one way to village) they will meet you there. You get off and walk down this little exit and stairs. Then turn left 30 m to you come to the bus, taxi stand and ask around for taxi to our place.
- We can book tickets 24 hours before your departure. Gets busy on weekends or holidays.
- Make sure you give yourself 30 minutes to get from the village to the bus station.
- We can organize a taxi to take you there (35 RMB or so). The driver will show you how to collect your tickets and the bus dude will take you to the bus.
Easy flights to Huangshan (1h) & Hangzhou (2.5h)
Yes, some people have actually cycled from Shanghai and Hangzhou here in less than a day! We suggest you don’t, but we do suggest you checkout the great routes around the area. Cycling from Huangshan or Qiandao Lake train stations to here is very nice.