Hopefully, a series of small scale Clean cycling challenges around wildomestay. Each challenge will be about:
- Distance: 120-180km
- Elevation: 1500-2000m
- Steepest Climb: 20+ %
- Longest Climb: 600m
- Longest Walk: 0.0
- Number Walking Sections: 0
- Surface Types: Concrete & tarmac
- % Good tarmac & concrete: 99%
- Drink Stops: many places
- Suggested Bike: Road with puncture resistant tires. 25mm +.
- Rider Level: Intermediate + / fit. Needs to have experience braking downhill and coping with distance with elevation.
2020 Clean #1 – The Beast of the East
Intro: 160km 2000m Challenge around the South of Wildhomestay and Qianniugang. 5 challenging segments.
Booking: Please select the following items and add them to your Cart and checkout.
- Challenge Entry: 158 RMB pp. Saturday 6am start to try and beat most of the heat. Future challenges will be at 268 RMB.
- Room: Suggest you arrive and book the night of Friday 31st July and Saturday 1st August. We might get full and if we do we can help you arrange accommodation elsewhere.
- Food: Suggest you book Friday night villagers meal, Saturday Full Breakfast (served at 5am), Saturday BBQ meal and Sunday breakfast.
Details – to follow over the next few weeks:
- Route – GPX – Komoot – Strava – Xingzhe
- Challenge Segments
- Hospital & Emergency Info
Please note there will be a relaxed recovery ride on Sunday which might take into account a little dirty route that has some KOM’s on it.
Previous Clean Challenges
2019 Challenge Routes.