A page to help you get started on the ebikes. Please read before you take one out.
Peddle assist ebikes. To go faster:
- peddle harder
- put in harder gear
- increase motor speed
- use accelerator
You can just use motor and accelerator but then you might as well be on a scooter.
Try peddle assist where you peddle, change gears to make easier. Start off in Motor level 3 and increase as needed. Need a extra bit of zap, use the accelerator.
To conserver battery (if you want longer rides)
- try not to use accelerator or very gently accelerate.
- peddle harder.
- put motor at lower level.
- turn off on longer down hills.
- turn off battery when stopped for more than 5 minutes.
How to use
1. Turn on battery.
2. Press button untill screen comes on. Its now ready to go.
3. Press the + and – sign to increase decrease the motor power for peddle assist. 0 is off and 9 is max. Start with 2 or 3.
4. Use the accelirator when you dont want to peddle or need a little extra zap!
> To charge the battery plug the charger into the battery next to the battery on off switch.
> There are sensors on the brakes and rear tire. If a ! mark is shown check the sensors are close to the brakes and the rear tire sensor magnet and sensor are inline (red light will come on sensor when wheel spun).